I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
Wilde

Nothing is more pleasurable than to sit in the shade, sip gin and contemplate other people's adulteries...
John Skow


Monday, August 16, 2010

Day zero

I just arrived in Paris.
Raining cats and dogs. Hunger!!!
I cant believe i am finally here after more than one year of planning.
After dealing with that whole theoretical stuff my brain cant seem to realize that my body finally got here!
Or maybe I'm also confused because I just slept 4 hours.
I think it will be a good idea to try to sleep a bit and then run and get *lots of food*! 
Well, after all I heard about Parisian prices maybe less than lots, but some.
The flat seems to be ok, apart from when i wanted to take down the trash my renter left I went into the cellar, where the trash has to be taken and didnt find where to switch on the light so I went through the darkness until i remembered i could use my cell phone to have some light.
Also it appeared that a special key was necessary to enter that room but when i got there it was open so while i was in there i already saw myself in that dark room where the door had snapped shut.
well here i am, spending my time in the internet although i should get sleep and food :).

3 comments:

  1. the cellar story sounds frightening and comforting at the same time :)
    cheese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't watch "The Tenant" by Roman Polanski!

    ReplyDelete